This barcode reader is inventory ready right out of the box. This pocket-sized mobile computer puts fast, accurate barcode scanning and wireless communications options in your hands to accelerate inventory management, product ordering, and other activities. You can chose from linear imager, laser, or 2D imager.
- Largest in class backlit screen at 2.6 inches.160 x 160 pixel display for easy reading even in dark warehouses
- Cradle for batch data uploads 29 or 39 alphanumeric keys with white LED backlight
- 4MB/16MB SRAM data memory, expandable to 8GB with SDHC slot 110 working hours in batch mode
- Built to withstand multiple 1.5m impact falls and 1m tumbles
- Field Mobility
The CipherLab series has many accessories available to provide a better overall solution for your business. Many of these accessories are included in the rental purchase. Ask your rental support specialist for a quote which details how many of each are included and whether you will need extra accessories.
Charging and Communication Cradle – Docking cradle
This product can recharge batteries and connect with host for data transmission via RS-232 or USB interface.
CipherLab Handheld pistol grip handle
Ergonomically designed for shift-long comfort and compact enough to keep with you all day long, the 8200 mobile computer gives you reliable performance and continuous productivity shift after shift.
Protective Case with Clip
Protect your scanners in dusty and wet environments with a protective holster and clip.
4 Slot Battery Charger
The long-lasting battery of the CipherLab 8200 will last all day, but use a space-saving dock to keep your batteries fully prepared for the next day.
How to Reset a CipherLab 8XXX Series Scanner
- Turn unit off
- Hold down the 7 + 9 + Power
- After the unit turns back on to Systems Menu, turn back off then on again
Where to download the CipherLab Utilities
The CipherLab Utilities can be downloaded from the below link under Manuals & Downloads.